Featured Vacation RentalVilla Belle Vue *Orient Bay*
Spinnaker Condo - Unit 1312 *Oyster Pond*
Contact Manager for Availability
*NEW Condo / Waterfront Location*
Welcome to our family condo, Spinnaker - Unit 1312, located on the world famous island of St. Maarten. Our condo is the perfect destination for travelers looking for relaxation and comfort, or travelers looking for adventure. "The Perfect Getaway"
LOCATION - LOCATION - LOCATION
Our condo is just steps away from some of St. Maarten's finest attractions. The condo is walking distance to fabulous restaurants, shopping, a luxury spa, and the famous Dawn Beach and Mr. Busby's beach bar (where beer is cheaper than water!). Also, the condo is centrally located on the island allowing you to rent a car (from the onsite agent) and easily allowing you to reach some of the most desirable attractions.
* 3-4 minute walk to a private beach entrance where you have private lounge chairs and umbrellas at no cost. Also, you can visit to the ""tikki"" bar at the new upscale Westin Resort.
* 10 minutes away from Phillipsburg shopping
* 15 minutes away from the famous Orient Beach
* 20 minutes away from the dining capital on the island, Grand Case
Loaded with comforts and amenities, our condo is not only the finest choice, it is an outstanding value.
The condo itself:
Brand new in 2012
All new appliances and decor
Furnished in casual island style
Private gated entrance to building
First floor location, so easy access
Large private patio, with a few steps down to private pool, patio and barbecue area for only 6 units
Right on Oyster Pond, beautiful harbor view
Quiet location, away from traffic etc of the Dutch Side, right on the border with French Side
Gated resort, 24 hour security
Steps from condo to large infinity pool, with children's area, hot tub, views of St Barths
Entertainment and activities desk- great staff to assist you with reservations and water sports
Work out room
Full service restaurant and friendly bar
Direct access/2 minute walk to Dawn Beach, free snorkeling, free chairs and towels
Beach bar/restaurant with seafood and entertainment
Dollar/Thrifty Car rental- good rates and great service
Grocery delivery service
Within short walking distance:
Three more excellent restaurants
Within 10 minute drive:
Westin hotel with new casino and restaurants
French Side- Oyster Pond with several restaurants, two markets and ferry to St Barths
* RARE Ground floor unit with large expansive patio
* Our unit is brand new in 2012 and all furnishings were hand selected and purchased specifically for a luxury experience.
* Steps away from an infinity pool shared by only six units, ideal for entertaining, with umbrellas, deck chairs and an outdoor kitchen barbecue area
*Central AC in entire condo
* Pre-arrival grocery shopping service is available. Imagine walking into the condo and it is fully stocked with your specific beverage and food requests. You only need to pay for the actual grocery items, no other fee applies.
* Gourmet Kitchen, fully stocked (pots, pans, utensils) as you would expect at your home
* One King Master en-suite including a private safe
* Second King en-suite
* Free Wireless Internet access in all rooms
* Washer and Dryer in unit
* Flat Screens in each suite and in the family room with US based tv channels
* Entire condo is non-smoking
* Access to sailing and water sports, on-site concierge will help plan activities
* Renters of our condo have complete access to the resort's beautiful infinity pool, workout room, and excellent spa.
Located within easy walking distance to five restaurants and bars, from casual to gourmet, within easy walking distance. If you care to drive, there's a dozen more within a 5-10 minute drive.
Dawn Beach is a 3-4 minute walk, with umbrellas, towels and a beach bar. There's snorkeling off the beach, with free equipment available.
Being at Oyster Bay Beach Resort provides access to many activities, from an island orientation, exercise classes, welcome party, live entertainment, happy hour and dining specials at the restaurants. The activities desk will help with ideas about what to do, tours, dining reservations, etc.
This part of the island is remarkably quiet and relaxing, compared to the western side, with its bustle of airport traffic and casinos. However, there's easy access to all the attractions on the Dutch and French sides. Phillipsburg is a 15 minute drive, and there's a new casino at the Westin Hotel, about 5 minutes away by car.
Very convenient, exclusive and safe location!
*PRICING for: 1 Suite - 2 Suites
Peak Season: $2200 - $2200.
Low Season: $1600. - $1600.
Holiday Week - $2600.
Contact Manager for Availability
Rental Rates and Seasons: (USD)
* Rates are subject to change without notice. Pricing excludes taxes, additional options and fees.
We accept Visa, Mastercard, bank wires, personal checks and PayPal deposits.
5% tax is added to each rental.